Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Mix... Which is Actually Mixed

Hey All
Thanks for coming out to Murdercola if you were able. I had pulled an allnighter the night before so sorry if I was a little bit out of it.

Anyhow, made another mix from Serious Business In Argyle
(My girlfriend and my radio show, Friday Nights 7-9 www.wrct.org)
There's my plug.

Anyhow, it's mixed quite a bit better than last time
Apologies for repeating a song or two...

Here's the list for the week

Grafton Primary - You Think I Can Cook (Miami Horror rmx)
Chromeo - Bonafide Lovin' (LA Riots rmx)
Fugees - Ready or Not (Trouble and Bass rmx)
Claude Von Stroke - The Whistler (Jesse Rose edit)
Alan Braxe and Friends - The Music Sounds Better with You
Erol Alkan - Vladivostok
Fujiya and Miyagi - Collarbone
Midnight Juggernauts - Road to Recovery (Miami Horror rmx)
Matt and Kim - Yea Yea (Flosstradomus rmx)
TEPR - Minuit Jacuzzi

Enjoy and leave some comments!!

The Mix is HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're my hero, want to come to auckland and be my personal DJ that just follows me around so it's just a perpetual party?