Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Health-y Helping




Thursday night and i'm exhausted for basically no reason and watching Casper for memories sake (and since its on and everything else on TV sucks balls and I'm actually a retarded 10 years old girl). Nevertheless this band, Health has caught my attention. They seem to be gaining much recent popularity and I say rightfully so. They are pretty much effectively constructed noise-rock or whatnot, but then have become popular in the dance world. Everyone seems to be remixing their shit and it sounds good! There is even a myspace page, Disco//Health that simply just consists of remixes of their tunessss. Pretty sweet. If my band, Awkward Ponies, ever become famous (and we will considering all we have is a completely original concept and no actual music composition but i think me on the synthesizer/keyboard should be enough) I want a remix page made. Remember that. And make it sassy. Thanks.

Glitter Pills - Health

Triceratops - Health

Crimewaves - Health vs Crystal Castles
Tabloid Sores - Health (Nosaj Thing Remix)

No comments: